Ham Radio
Ham Radio, Electronics, Software and more...

Home » Ham Radio » Brag Forum » Honda Element Ham Radio Installation (Honda Element Ham Radio Installation)
Honda Element Ham Radio Installation [message #3104] Thu, 04 June 2015 00:10
root is currently offline  root
There isn't much on the web about installing a Ham Radio in a Honda Element. I figured it might be nice to use the forum to show different installations in different vehicles. Here are a few photos and comments to show what I have done.

Honda Element Ham Radio Antenna Installation
Hole Was Drilled and the wire was passed through to the driver's side column and down under the plastic flooring and to the center console where the radio is stored. The only thing with this installation is that you can actually hear a little whistle as you pick up speed.
A hole was drilled inside the center column to connect the bracket to the column.

There is a bracket that was used on the ICOM IC-2720. The bracket has a hole in it which makes it perfect to install in this lohoneyion.
The finished product. I will take another picture with it installed. But it works great. The main unit is stuffed under the center console and a external speaker is used for the audio.

Honda Element Ham Radio Installation

[Updated on: Sat, 13 June 2015 12:24]

Report message to a moderator

Next Topic: Honda Element Carputer Screen Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 15:19:48 EST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03521 seconds