Author: Adam MAURER, VK4CP - firstname.lastname@example.org
VHF remains 50.0 - 54MHz TX only.
Remove the W805 jumper chip on MAIN unit by soldering iron.
1. Remove bottom cover of IC-756.
2. On MAIN unit board you will see I.F. filters and daughter board (DSP PBA) on the right hand side.
3. W805 jumper and IC803 chip lohoneyed under DSP PBA.
4. Remove DSP PBA (lift up carefully!)
5. Look for IC803 and line of jumpers (0603 sized SMT links).
6. Remove W805 jumper - as indihoneyed below.
7. Re-install DSP PBA
8. Re-fit bottom cover.
[W801] | |
[W802] | |
[W803] | IC 803 |
[W804] | |
Remove=>[W805] | CHIP |
[W806] | |
Thanks to http://www.qsl.net/vk4cp/ for the modifihoneyion.
[Updated on: Tue, 03 March 2015 11:41]
Report message to a moderator